12mm front spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Mac

Reaction score
Hi All, Just a new member. Have a 2007 D40. There was factory recall on the std front springs which was done 1-2 years ago. It raised the front so I got the rear springs redone and added a extra leaf. We do a bit of towing and a bit of off road. Just starting to get back in the camping mode again. Anyway the rear springs and body is 32mm higher than the front. What I am after is maybe a spacer to take it up appox 20 - 25mm. I just want the back a fraction higher to offset any load etc. I don't want to spend the earth and get the front reset. Would spacers be the option here?? If so I gather from what I am reading, I need them about 12 - 15mm thk. Where would these be available from. This is a great forum with heaps of advise. Many thanks in advance. Cheers Terry

Talking about front spacers or raising the rear? Little confused. Anyway I just bought some 10mm front spacers from superior engineering, $150 delivered.

The thickness of the spacer is not the actual lift you'll get. A 15mm spacer will lift close to 25mm or thereabouts. I put 35mm spacers in and it lifted near 60mm. ..

You can't get a strut spacer between 6mm and 25mm as the studs run out of thread or fowl the strut. I think you can modify the top but it a bit of a muck around.
Pretty sure you can get coil spacer in between these sizes but then you have to pull the strut apart.

Latest posts

Back