ZD30 xr6 intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV6779

Reaction score
Gday guys,
Just wondering if anyone with an xr6 intercooler post some pics of the mounting of the intercooler and the pipe work from the turbo.
I have searched the threads but the photos taken just dont quite show the detail i was looking for.
After fitting the intercooler, has it made a difference to the power/torque or fuel economy???

PM your mobile number and ill send some pics of mine through.. You can see all the pipework etc needed...

Fuel economy is hard to tell as i had 3' exhaust and snorkel done at the same time but im getting 700kms to a tank... With the sound and extra power i seem to drive it a little harder than before...

Power feels consistant day, night, heat. Works wonders towing big loads and seems to drive better the more you get into it...

Ive posted some pics of my setup on here somewhere? Cooler has made abit of difference to the way the car drive's even more o on a cool night

Thanks trb012, im hoping it should make a difference on those hot days where the d22 seems to just have no go whats so ever. Winter is great, it seems to pull up hills at 120 with a full load with no hassles, but geez summer knocks them around!!!

Latest posts

Back