ZD30 QD32 flexplate interchange

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagwill

Reaction score
Hi building QD32 I need a 7 bolt flexplate with a diameter of aprox 315mm
From first findings the ZD30 has 7 bolt but has a larger diameter overall about 370mm
Can anyone tell me do any of the QD32 7 bolt flexplates have a diameter of 315mm , or did they go to the larger ZD30 diameter when they went to 7 bolts
Thanks David

Last edited:
I have the same issue, in my d22 i take out my old qd32 put a qd32T of japan van, but the zd30 7 bolts flywheel is more thick and cause some adjust in the transmission.

Apparently all QD32's that came to Aust. were manual. I tracked down a flexplate in Vladavostock but could not communicate,,, finally found one in Bulgaria $100 and $100 postage , all ok except bolt holes for torque converter were slightly out and had to redrill them. Havnt fitted it yet but I think its all good.
CesarQD32, i have read somewhere a guy machined 15mm off his flywheel for this purpose.

Morning Team,

Here to shed some light into the qd32 transmission drama for auto qds.

I believe this flywheel might work

1692828072776.png

1692828091018.png

I will find out today to make sure and then hand out the part number once I get conformation however i also have a shop brining me another flywheel that is a 7 bolt and if that works i shall hand the part number also

Latest posts

Back