which hot pipe ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed the Forefront kit about a week ago, happy with the results is noticeable. Also can hear the turbo more now. Did take abit of time removing the old piping as it had a few brackets/nuts holding it down but once that was out the actual fitting of the forefront took about 5 mins. Overall Happy with it.

2014 ST D40

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 181
What is the benefit over the stock air box to turbo pipe?
Not really any that ive noticed.
Make the engine bay look much nicer lol may be bit more turbo spol the new induction pipe hasnt got riples to stop the sound and it also prevents the standard pipe sucking flat

I got my pipe the other day ( fore front industries ) and it was easy as to fit .
Little bit of muckin about with the bottom one but all in all no worries , the only thing I have changed is the hose clamps as I didn't like them .
Must learn how to upload some pics one day .

Not really any that ive noticed.
Make the engine bay look much nicer lol may be bit more turbo spol the new induction pipe hasnt got riples to stop the sound and it also prevents the standard pipe sucking flat

How much stiffer is the replacement compared to stock?

I've got the forefront intercooler, hot side piping and intake pipe all good and easy to fit. I hate stock rubber stuff! Was cheap enough to replace all.

Also have his EGT and boost gauge (not installed yet) Jamie's easy and fast to deal with.

hot pipe query

Hi all,
I am considering o,e of these hot pipes but can someone tell me what benefit they offer?

Also, we have a 2011 d40 rx model Thai built, how do I know if its a 126 or 140kw engine? Is there an easy way to gain the extra kw if mine is a 126kw?
cheers

Mines a 2011 kingcab Thai build and it is 126kw.when i installed the hot pipe i noticed quicker spool up but in saying that my original rubber pipe had a split in it.

I have the plazmaman pipe and cant fault it, much better air flow..........heaps more turbo whistle too

Hi all,
I am considering o,e of these hot pipes but can someone tell me what benefit they offer?

Also, we have a 2011 d40 rx model Thai built, how do I know if its a 126 or 140kw engine? Is there an easy way to gain the extra kw if mine is a 126kw?
cheers
The 140kw motor is a spain built. You most likely have the 126kw
The benifit.
The rubber pipe from nissan are known to suck flat. cooler air going into the turbo from the metal pipe ive also heard it reduces smoke.
If you like tubro sound. Its also increases the spol comeing from your tubro

No trouble at all straight in like a glove

Cheers Subz123, only reason I ask is that I emailed Forefront to ask and they said I "may" run into trouble. How much body lift do you have? I've got 2". Just wanting to make sure I'm 100% before I order it. Cheers mate appressiate it.

Cheers Subz123, only reason I ask is that I emailed Forefront to ask and they said I "may" run into trouble. How much body lift do you have? I've got 2". Just wanting to make sure I'm 100% before I order it. Cheers mate appressiate it.
I also have 2inch body and never gave me a problem it fit straight in i removed the grill to get to the intercooler pipe

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439632312611.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1439632312611.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 144
I think you have the 140kw right? I have the 126kw and I think the pipes are different. Think I'll just go ahead and order one and see how I get on. Cheers mate

Latest posts

Back