whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the snorkel at the end of this week. So by the end of next week the body lift, snorkel, 80 series airbox, and hopefully a custom bar will be put on. then once i find a diff, the SAS will be starting

Just fitted some after market non slip pedals to the brake and clutch pedals on the Nav tonight as the rubber keeps falling off.

Winch got delivery today with roof top tent. I have to fix my bull bar then fab up a frame for the tent. Lokka should arrive soon too

did that make the peddles smaller equipt?

No, I just bolted the new pads over the top of the old rubber ones. I just had to drill 2 holes in each and fit some inset bolts. The pedals are about 20mm taller and 5-10mm wider over all.
DSC_0428.jpg

Pedals look the goods, but I thought legally all pads had to have at least some rubber on them for grip etc....., or am I making that up....? If so, my bad...!

Equipt, what's the rubber like on ur Insa's? Just bought some and wondering how many I'm I'll get out of them

Still debating if I'll make a shelf or draws for the back...

Equipt, what's the rubber like on ur Insa's? Just bought some and wondering how many I'm I'll get out of them

My top mount just turned up from cross country 4x4 so that will be goin in on Sunday and my exhaust is booked in for 3 weeks time

just finished fitting bullbar, 2'way, winch and outback roof console. Tomorrow plan is all switch's, compressor, 3" exhaust and some more beers...

It's a bit soft, my back ones are pretty stuffed, but it probably has a bit to do with my on road driving style as well. I will be lucky to 20,000km out of them. But not too bad for the price.

oh well, mate at work was telling me to pump mine up more, recons i'll get further out of them. willl have to research that i guess

Yeah, 1 of mine is a bit softer in the side wall than the others so it always looks 1/2 flat even when I pumped it up to 60psi. Lol. I normally run mine on about 40psi for the road and then drop to about 20-25 for off road depending on the conditions, keeping in mind the lower you drop them the less clearance you have. I dont treat mine that well as in I flog them pretty hard off road trying to keep up with mates in GQs and GUs running 37"s plus I have been known to be a bit silly in the wet and drift through roundabouts. And I have driven home from 4wding over 100kms on the free way with them at 18psi and have not had any delamination or blowouts yet. They have a few chips and cuts all over and a couple of small sidewall cuts but nothing too serious considering what I put them through.

Brand new d22, so canopy with vents and racks, steel winch bar and warnie . On the shed floor are the UHF spotties and fridge slide from the old disco

Looking at stripping the tops off the side steps and widening the bracing to bring the steps out a couple of inches. More useable as a step, a little more protection until I can go to sliders!

Looking at roof racks, possibly rhino clip ons with flat steel rack. Anyone had issues with the clip on rhino roof racks?

Just finished making a wish list the other day as I am always forgetting what I want to do. Lots of saving to be done as the list isn't small.
Mojor things:
Snorkel
Rook Racks
Winch
2" Body Lift
Tyres

Back