whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
done -water to air intercooler, 3" exhaust, gauges, egr mod, chip, snorkel, suspension, body lift, winch, roof racks, outback draws, fridge "O" thats where all my money has gone, F..k it ..turbo upgrade 200+kw $4000 mmm sound good except for the price tag

Are you still living in Mod Dream land FB? :sarcastic:

haha yeah...
Im waiting on the Bonnet scoop for my Cooler. Just dont know what else to do next..
Im ready to send an order for my UCA's and Shackles. get that extra lift and then Canopy.. waiting on two quotes from a couple places to build my steel cage for a canvas canopy.. Have the ability to attempt it myself but time and space is an issue

Im lazy ok..
just checked on my scoop.
Should be here monday or tuesday.
Then Paint the scoop.
Ill attempt to fit up the cooler on sunday.. even though i have nobolts at all..
Fit the scoop wednesday maybe

That another idea. Chip express from the uk.. Delivered for like $500.
But I'm not worried about power ATM as I don't tow very often at all

If you are interested there might already be a thread on those chips FB. there was some guy a while back who brought one from overseas, although they may have been German chips I don't remember.

I haven't found any complaints yet. Everyone's seemed happy with them

oh, lockable canvas would be sweet! I'm going to try removing the side steps wednesday and hopefully i'll be able to put the car back together again afterward

I the quote is under 2k I'll get it built by the guy that's quoting it for me. And get my mate to make the canvas...
I love look of canvas.

Well i'm a bit excited about my first mod to my nav....just went and ordered an ARB canopy and roof console to put my uhf in I will get next week....now i just have to suffer the 3 week wait for the canopy!

well i'm currently stuck 1/2 way thru my current mod, holes are drilled for the snorkel but it's pouring rain so hard there's no way i'm going to stand in the rain to fit it! sorta ironic.... one day i'll have a proper garage that the ute fits in....

snorkel done, definitely wasnt my fav job so far.... can really hear the engine up thru the snorkel tho, it's quite loud

What ever turns up in the mail next between winch, body lift, lokka, led bar or roof top tent. Hopefully a busy week for the mail man.

Put my winch on today. Ended up puttin the solenoid under the bonnet. I got a tigerz11 one. Took it out of the water proof box and mounted it near the fuel filter and the plug inside the cab.

Back