What is the tax man buying you?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually dont get any, because any personal refund goes in to pay my company tax. If anything it will go towards bits and peices for my new boat.

I usually dont get any, because any personal refund goes in to pay my company tax. If anything it will go towards bits and peices for my new boat.

I know that feeling, I got $3500 back for my personal and a $8000 dollar business tax. Yay not.

However I do have a few things on order.

Dave.

Aunty Gillard, is going to buy me a new clutch mine shit itself $2000 anybody in brisbane that has got contacts give me a pm, new canopy and if the ball and chain lets me a camper trailer

Our carers allowance came through this week so we bought a myfun pass for each of us. for $99 each we can now go to Seaworld, Movieworld and Wet n' Wild as many times as we want for 1 year! Can't wait.

Big return for me this year, so:

A KA24DE motor for my temporary Navara.

And

Part of a trip back to the US again, didn't get enough the first time.

I am still waiting for my refund from 08/09 - country must be broke.
i intend to spend it on some mods to my camper trailer - want some custom make alloy boxes for the side. - any sheet metal guys on here in SE QLD?
This years refund will pay for a snorkel and a lift - i hope.

Brett

I am getting a Flexiglass canopy and Rhino Alloy tray and racks with my tax. Will turn the Nav into a pack-horse to carry all the extra stuff you need for traveling with a baby. People said I wouldn't be able to spend money on my Nav once the little boy came along but I have just used him as an excuse to buy more goodies. I wonder if the missus will believe that low range gears and front locker will make it safer for traveling with the little boy too?

I am still waiting for my refund from 08/09 - country must be broke.
i intend to spend it on some mods to my camper trailer - want some custom make alloy boxes for the side. - any sheet metal guys on here in SE QLD?
This years refund will pay for a snorkel and a lift - i hope.

Brett

Yeah I am at Brendale mate, just give me a shout if you want me to have a look at it.

Since the taxman bought me half the Nav and the extras I'll put whatever I get back into more toys so he can do the same next year

well my friend the taxman/woman is gettin me my 2inch lift and maybe my bodylift aswell. hopefully i can get all the engine and transmission lifted aswell with the body lift...

Latest posts

Back