What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called up the repairer that has my nav at the moment to organise to pick it up at the end of the week to find out that the supplier sent parts for athai built not Spanish šŸ˜¬šŸ˜ 

Finally put my POCOYO Cartoon stickers on.
So it makes sense what it means now!!

image-2844219783.jpg

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Decided it was a good idea to bend my rear step/bumper with a Camry. The bar hit the rear panel so bugger all damage.
Took off the bar and whipped up a quick fill panel for the number plate.

Bloody hell the towbar hangs out a long way!

Decided it was a good idea to bend my rear step/bumper with a Camry. The bar hit the rear panel so bugger all damage.
Took off the bar and whipped up a quick fill panel for the number plate.

Bloody hell the towbar hangs out a long way!
Bit of remodelling huh...

Yep the towbar sits down and sticks out a mile... hence why I put mine on top of the chassis, a good 3 inches higher, and mostly covers the gap under the tub too

Bit of remodelling huh...

Yep the towbar sits down and sticks out a mile... hence why I put mine on top of the chassis, a good 3 inches higher, and mostly covers the gap under the tub too

Did you just turn it over and re-modelled the towbar?

Nah, just unbolted it from the bottom, drilled new holes in the top of the chassis and redrilled 1 hole for the plates that sit inside the chassis and bolted it back on top

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417722477.061885.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417722486.329945.jpg

Just undo the four screws with an 8mm socket, cut the cables, couple of cable connectors and done. Didn't need to get the site trims off completely.

Finally put my POCOYO Cartoon stickers on.
So it makes sense what it means now!!

View attachment 18842

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's
Haha that's cool Geoff!

I put my awning on yesterday, pretty happy with it and finished packing for our camping trip, I finish work in 2 hours then we are off!! šŸ‘

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417892529756.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417892529756.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 100
Marvelled at how awesome it was to get 730km out of a tank (running aircon almost all the time, winch bar, winch, sliders and brush bars) after doing the liqui-moly diesel purge. Was getting absolute max 650km before usually 550-600.

Same here. 03 model though.
My next step was going to be fitting a K&N replacement for the factory filter. I've already removed the gunk from the intake and all the other standard Mods.
Admittedly I am running 32's but I'm only 3kmh over at 100kmh.

Installed some tub lights.

Max cost was 4 dollar's from kmart. Happy as a pig in mud with that buy!

Attachments

• 2014-12-07 19.26.21.jpg
    2014-12-07 19.26.21.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 87
Put my work lights on the side of the nose cone of the canopy and added rear and front led marker lights. Cut out the front wall of the canopy to access the nose cone finally! And I had to pick a steamer of a day to be in a ally box to do it!
Waiting for switches to arrive to setup my LED strips insode the canopy to turn on when the doors open.

Latest posts

Back