What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put on new sticker

I put on a new sticker on the back tail gate with the inscription: when injustice becomes law... Resistance becomes duty. It has a ureka flag seperating the two quotes. It can be seen by anyone in my albums on my user duverlacky.

I spent the day making a bracket to hold my solenoid and breaker attached to my power steering fluid bottle bracket only to find out that the solenoid that I pulled from my old ute is now dead. Never mind I have ordered a new 1 in the mean time I can finish the rest of the wiring from the breaker to the back.

Washed the mud off it and found that the bash plate attached to the bullbar was hoarding stones lol

Oh and I took lots of photos!

Just taken the sports bar off and undone the bolts for the tool box to come out of the tub. Also disconnected my antennas, light bar and work lights. I also labeled all the wires so I can stuff it up when I rewire.
Canopy build starts tomorrow arvo!
View attachment 18317

Today I had a look under the bonnet, then shed a tear... No room for the turbo setup I wanted.....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415487550056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415487550056.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 86
What was the verdict Rhys!
Its all been approved through insurance and I was able to choose my own repairer but couldn't get booked in till the 24th, but they do good work so im not fussed. When I get the quote ill let you know what the damage is actually worth, not just the $700 excess that im paying

Its all been approved through insurance and I was able to choose my own repairer but couldn't get booked in till the 24th, but they do good work so im not fussed. When I get the quote ill let you know what the damage is actually worth, not just the $700 excess that im paying
Good to hear, snap a photo of the receipt too :)
Couldn't sway them into going halves in a bullbar?

Will have a chat with them on Monday and see what I can sort out but I still need to get the bumper replaced

Today i removed the following

Hid lightforce spotties
steinbauer chip
uhf
head rest dvd players
rear led work lights
daul battery system
new mt 4 rib spare tyre

Figured the car yard didnt need these bits as it goes for trade on tuesday.
Will be missed as was a great truck but time for a change

Hid lightforce spotties
steinbauer chip
uhf
head rest dvd players
rear led work lights
daul battery system
new mt 4 rib spare tyre

Go the Ranga!!

Hid lightforce spotties
steinbauer chip
uhf
head rest dvd players
rear led work lights
daul battery system
new mt 4 rib spare tyre

Are you selling any of these?

Just taken the sports bar off and undone the bolts for the tool box to come out of the tub. Also disconnected my antennas, light bar and work lights. I also labeled all the wires so I can stuff it up when I rewire. Canopy build starts tomorrow arvo!

Good luck with the canopy build Sicko,
Looks like you've taken all the precautions.lol

Now where did that wire go again.hehehe

Good luck with the build mate.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Does look good.

For anyone who isn't in the mood for plastidip, the DX grille looks like that from the factory lol. I'm sure the wreckers will have heaps of them lol... And then you would have a spare.
I contemplated buying a DX grille but then I wouldn't of been able to get high of the spray fumes! :p
Fleabay have them. I'm going to have to hurry up and get into mine. Looking good Amy.
Cheers ;)
Man I miss my truck bling so I'm keeping my chrome. I like shiney stuff!
Each to their own :p I've threatened to plasti dip all the chrome on my Dad's Triton. He loves the shiny stuff too.

Latest posts

Back