What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I installed a drawer set I built, just need to fit new drawer fronts, cover them.
Then fit some up-rated rear springs to take the extra weight.

Attachments

• IMG_1313 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1313 (1280x960).jpg
    158 KB · Views: 71
I hit a large goat at highway speed. spent the day realigning the standard alloy bulbar. Steve at tough toys has been great,going to fit a runva behind the stock bar via a winch cradle mounted direct to the chassis. Please support Tough Toys as much as you can.

I reckon my deer beats your goat :)

Noone apart from the goat hurt?
Did see that mate I thought I hit a deer also the poor bugger flew under and forked my alignment. I did door knock the semi rural area and ask if anyone had lost a goat. alas nobody was home and the few I spoke to were very reluctant to answer. Thanks for asking, nothing hurt apart from the tin can bar.

Nothing special to the nav today, just used it for the reason I got it, took it out in the bush behind my house and had a shot, then got a quick load of firewood.

i got a hard lid for my car today, just got to fit it now. where could i get the fitting instructions for fitting a hard top to spanish navara std40.

Did another diesel purge to the nav. Oh boy some of the crap that came out of the pump and injectors. I use clear tubing so i can see the purge moving etc. I had what looked like black ash in the purge fluid. Its quite feral really. This is the reason why the inline filter is a must have for this cleaner as it seems pointless having it go back through the pump etc again.

Did another diesel purge to the nav. Oh boy some of the crap that came out of the pump and injectors. I use clear tubing so i can see the purge moving etc. I had what looked like black ash in the purge fluid. Its quite feral really. This is the reason why the inline filter is a must have for this cleaner as it seems pointless having it go back through the pump etc again.

How does one do a diesel purge?

Camo - there is a d40 specific write up.

I did not notice as much stuff in the first purge 15000kms ago. Todays was incredible though. Started noticing it most about a third through the tin. The crap just kept coming but cleared up around the last third of the tin.

I will be aiming to do it after every major service. Just been to busy since last service

Rusty I found that one too..Im at about 96000.never done a clean but it starting to feel like it needs one....or a SCV....im getting some asap

Fitted a new headlight.

And fitted a new fan speed resistor - which lasted a whole day before shitting itself again. Anyone got any tthoughts as to why?

Latest posts

Back