What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of torque too. It's a bit less than when it was auto but I have different diff ratios now

Attachments

• image-445310201.jpg
    image-445310201.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 88
Ball joints

Today I replaced the upper ball joints, bought some extended ones from toowoomba suspension and steering. Pretty easy when you got the right tools. I had to buy the ball joint press from eBay. $82.50. Free postage!! The ball joints were $150 with grease nipples on top...+$4.95 postage, bargain. Also from eBay. Came with a free stubby holder which I'm using right now.
It takes pressure off of the upper control arm and gives more downward travel if you go the cheap way like I did on a 2" lift (strut spacers on front).

Today I went for a play out around Mt Sugarloaf, got the truck all dirty and managed to rip my drivers side flare off. Still had fun though and the flares an easy fix. Planning a trip to the Watagans in the next couple of weeks :rock:
Cheers Deano

I took the mrs out to See what remains of the snow in the brindies, she's never seen it so I felt it was a nice buffer course before we hit threadbo at the end of the month!!
First time bush since the canopy and new clutch fitted, a bit heavier in the rear ( wasn't loaded yet) and performed like a dream

Today I replaced the upper ball joints, bought some extended ones from toowoomba suspension and steering. Pretty easy when you got the right tools. I had to buy the ball joint press from eBay. $82.50. Free postage!! The ball joints were $150 with grease nipples on top...+$4.95 postage, bargain. Also from eBay. Came with a free stubby holder which I'm using right now.
It takes pressure off of the upper control arm and gives more downward travel if you go the cheap way like I did on a 2" lift (strut spacers on front).

Hey Mate,

Do you have a link for this ball joint press you bought off ebay?

Cheers,
Shorty

Installed the Outside Air temp mod from user Malicious

Installed new front and rear speakers

Installed new double din Headunit from "Dig Options" with reverse camera..

Installed Gas Strutts to the bonnet....

The Nav is loving the attention :)

Installed a new battery (last one was the victim of our neg overnight temps). And I re-fitted the tow bar - not very exciting, but had to be done.

Copy that Camo . getting Tunit chip fitted this week . then two weeks time camper trailer on and cape york here we come.

Lucky!!! Watch those temps when towing mine skyrocketed today witht the car trailer on.even had to disconnect the injector chip!! Still ran the chipit one tho.happy days!

Latest posts

Back