What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you fit the camera in the spare wheel rod space under the tailgate?

My ebay specials from chrissy appear to be too large to fit without chopping plastic and
steel out of that space. so i cut up some ally angle i had lying around and attached to
the number plate holes. only just did the wiring tonight and of course both cameras are
upside down. will post pic tmoz. ben

nuthing
probably wont for a while
got a new toy
r33 gtst skyline woooo hoooo (insert blow off noise here)
:3gears:
but i still luv the 22
:wash_truck:

Last edited:
Sounds good sparra did it come with a backwards baseball cap and doof doof sound.
I assume we will be seeing you in at the tugs lookin hangin out lookin cool. Ha ha.
More seriously a buddy had one i cant believe even standard how quick they are, they
do have quite an appetite for tyres. strangely only rears.. ben

Sounds good sparra did it come with a backwards baseball cap and doof doof sound.
I assume we will be seeing you in at the tugs lookin hangin out lookin cool. Ha ha.
More seriously a buddy had one i cant believe even standard how quick they are, they
do have quite an appetite for tyres. strangely only rears.. ben

lmao
bought it yesterday from some lovely ethnic sydney guy
the whole family had strange hats on??
but seriously
its the wifes car
really
you are right about how quick they are std
cant wait for the bigger turbo and front mount
rear tyres are nearly rooted
ile finish them off later today
love the wifes new car

Last edited:
Well done in restricting your airflow with that POD filter setup....the filter area of that pod would be smaller than the filter area of your STD filter...

Had the windscreen replaced (chipped again already). Pulled the IC out to repair fan (failed). And ordered the beaver panel so I can rid myself of the chrome anchor.

Well done in restricting your airflow with that POD filter setup....the filter area of that pod would be smaller than the filter area of your STD filter...

Now you got me thinking. The surface area of a rectangle verses the surface area of a cone or length times width verses pie times radius times slant length.

Shall do it tomorrow!

lmao
bought it yesterday from some lovely ethnic sydney guy
the whole family had strange hats on??
but seriously
its the wifes car
really
you are right about how quick they are std
cant wait for the bigger turbo and front mount
rear tyres are nearly rooted
ile finish them off later today
love the wifes new car

my wifes car is white too just 4x times higher and 100000000 times slower and the only way i will get the tyres to wear out by spinning them is to put them on my nav lol

will you be driving that in the "SOT's" this year mate, you drive your wifes car like i did last year :rofl2:

Done the EGR block today and finished off installing the hard cover after a couple of trips to the dealers for the missing parts....

Tomorrow will be replacing the balloon of a pipe between the turbo and intercooler with a hard pipe.

Attachments

• 20130707_200311.jpg
    20130707_200311.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 100
This weekend I busted off the rear bar step crawling up a wall of sand..pretty severe departure angle.also remodeled the front plastics....not sure how.uploadfromtaptalk1373205169509.jpguploadfromtaptalk1373205193650.jpg

Replaced Yesterday the old with the new intercooler hard pipe, thanks to Dave-D40 selling his, due to upgrading to this year’s 2013 model.

Fitted relay and Anderson plug to rear, added reversing camera that runs on my GPs, added 100ah AGM battery in tub, wired through another relay and awaiting redarc 1225lv to charge battery, rewired caravan as electric brakes had been spontaneously coming on due to short somewhere within the A frame. Enough for one day.

Latest posts

Back