Toggle switch on fuse line to Chipit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigkarlos

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just installed a toggle switch on the fuse line to my chipit system. I did this because it is a pain in the butt to go under the hood all the time and take the fuse out if I want to disable the system and go back to Nissan factory tune for what ever reason. Now it is truly power when I need it. But I'm not sure if I can switch the system on and off on the fly while I am driving. Anyone know If I can??
Thanks
Regards
BK:rock:

Might not always want the extra power, like when the misses is driving or the kids are learning.
Or when just driving around town.

My Chip It chip came with a toggle switch? I can toggle between any tune I load (currently WILD) and a preset very mild tune that is hard-installed and cannot be removed or overwritten. But it can't toggle back to the factory tune - unless you loaded that as the tune but you'd never do that.

You can flick between tunes and turn the chip on and off no worries. With D40s (and therefore I am going to assume with YD25 D22s) sometimes the engine might hiccup but its not a problem. When Justin installed my chip we drove down the road with him changing the tune in 'real time' on laptop and the ute would miss and cough as he tweaked the diesel injection at particular throttle positions.

Latest posts

Back