"The Greatest Show on Earth"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they still have to double stack Lowndsey. Shit that guys been getting the rough end of the pineapple this season.

Looks like it's not only Lowndsey that likes looking at the rear of Whincup's car in pit lane. Luff has to have a go too.

How good is it watching lowndsey with the old Brock colours and the true blue 17 side by side..

Yeah it makes for some interesting viewing. Just a pity that 888 car isn't higher up, but there is still plenty of laps to go.

Looks like Murphy was holding him up a bit. I don't believe the words of Crompton and Skaif about him having speed issues, I think he's had pitting issues but I guess we will soon see how right C&S are.

Looks like Murphy was holding him up a bit. I don't believe the words of Crompton and Skaif about him having speed issues, I think he's had pitting issues but I guess we will soon see how right C&S are.

WOW...hows that for an off!

888...yeah, pit and like everyone else, tyre issues

Yeah I'm betting his sphincter was firmly shut during that ride.

Might be an interesting run to the end. JW is on fuel watch for the first few laps and whathisname behind is hammering, if they are all tight on fuel as suggested I would have thought saving early to fight later would have been the better move.

Well until C7 decide to put another set of ads in.

Think Lowndsey is too far back unless there is a safety.

Back