Tell.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah it's the squeeze that worries me, and these buggers have such cold hands. I don't think grooming makes a difference to them though.

go the manzillian, a bit of manscaping never hurt. oh except for the part when it HURTS!!

I'm of similar mentallity, i fill when i'm empty, end of story. if you do the math. for all the dicking around to find a servo that is slightly cheap you may save $6 a tank. My time is worth more than that.

I paid $1.23 in SE Melb today. Been buying diesel from Liberty the last 10 years never had a problem.

I was reading a article the other day on the new Patrol lauched in the middle east.

Apparently with its fuel consumption it costs 50 cents per 100km's over there. Lol.

Dave.

I was reading a article the other day on the new Patrol lauched in the middle east.

Apparently with its fuel consumption it costs 50 cents per 100km's over there. Lol.

Dave.

That REALLY grinds my onions!!!:angry:
Apparently we pay the prices we pay cos were are hooked up to the "world market" even though we produce a lot of our own. So why dont the middle east pay our prices??
Their shorts are more curly than ours!!!!!

Thick too!!!!!!:devil::devil:

Hi Fella's

I went passed my local 7-11 store/garage today and they were filling there fuel tanks with Shell diesel.Dont know if all store use it.
Hey Tony who said Waxing was for D22 drivers??What about D40 drivers they are be known to wax their chest hairs too or so I have been told.

Shane

Pump it damage and then 20 Aug'10

B5 oil in the time use of 40,000-50,000 km. repairing thailand service by exchange the damage pump add money 28,000 thail/baht.

after change
leone-albums-chiang-rai-trip-10-picture713-dscf0237.jpg

word of caution, My uncle who is a spares parts manager at a dealer told me last week that a bloke used biodiesel in his brand new d22 and the pump shit itself. Cost = 6K and warranty won't touch that. He did mention that he heard the guy made the bio himself though so that could be part of the problem. really some people as if i'd make my own fuel to run a brand new car i just bought...shit

Latest posts

Back