STX trim colour MY10 versus MY11

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tryharder

Reaction score
Hey all.

I have searched high and low but I cannot come up with any definitive answer - is the trim inside a different colour from 2010 to a new 2011 made vehicle?
Some photos show a grey, others are black but all claim to be a MY11 vehicle? The vehicle I test drove had black trim but I didn't check its build date but was definitely a new series 4.

Beats me.

My new STX apparently (I am starting to get a little suspicious on my dealer...) is on the docks and won't be delivered until the first week in July. I received my contract from the dealer this morning and it notes a Build date of January 2011. I don't believe that a car built in January would only just be getting to Australia now......... This was after them spruiking the usual "brand new, latest...blah"

I think they have done a vehicle swap-in myself.

My suspicion is that a MY10 is a grey trim and they started going to a black trim into later MY11 models....... but I can't find an answer.

So, anyone with a MY10 or 11 STX want to tell me your trim colour? Please?

And no sooner than I posted this my Dealer called me.......

Seems my suspicions were correct, they were trying to give me a swap in that has been sitting in someone elses yard for over 6 months.....

That ain't going to happen.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I changed the colour to Altitude Blue - the car is here at the holding yard at Fishermans Island.

For some reason I still won't have it for another three weeks....................

Latest posts

Back