Steel winch bar/suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsed22

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Fairly new to this site but been searching on here for a while now and just cant seem to find what im looking for so hoping i can get some help

brought my d22 a 3 or 4 years ago now cant remember im the second owner and just want some advice

its got an alloy bar on it now but im getting a steel winch bar for it from in the next couple of weeks for it and winch to suit but i also want to put a 2 inch lift in it

my question is what setup would i need? or what would everyone recommend? to cope with the extra weight and the lift.

any help would be great?

Your suspention installer should be advised of your intentions with the heavy bar and winch.Considerer a runva with the dynema rope less weight and a good product.

Get your bar and winch on first then look at suspension to suit.. I saw roo's have got 12000p winches with dynema rope for $499 at the moment. but as with any winch make sure it will fit in your bar first...
Some guys have also put a winch cradle in behind the alloy bar and installed a winch in that. Just a thought if you are handy and on a budget...

Get your bar and winch on first then look at suspension to suit.. I saw roo's have got 12000p winches with dynema rope for $499 at the moment. but as with any winch make sure it will fit in your bar first...
Some guys have also put a winch cradle in behind the alloy bar and installed a winch in that. Just a thought if you are handy and on a budget...

the bar im picking up has an old m5000 warn winch on it with a custom box he did behind

and im thinking some HD torsion bars to suit and been checking out the efs 2" comfort lift as i dont carry much in the back atm but evey now and them i carry a few hundred kegs but its never for to long..

Latest posts

Back