• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great Scotty, a coat of paint will make them look excellent. Will you also infill the ends of the inner slider bar? I will be looking for a set in mid July, should i place an order now?

The bars will be filled in and I still have to gusset them also.When they are finished I will add pics of the finished product.You can put an order in now if you like but hopefully will have a few sets in stock as we are just going to keep making them for each model.

F150andsliders006.jpg

F150andsliders007.jpg

F150andsliders008.jpg

F150andsliders009.jpg

Last edited:
They look awesome Scotty! See what you mean now about the hi lift point. You and Trav have done well. Can see something a little bit concerning in the background of the 2nd of the last 4 pics though!

They look awesome Scotty! See what you mean now about the hi lift point. You and Trav have done well. Can see something a little bit concerning in the background of the 2nd of the last 4 pics though!

Thats Trav backing his arse up to the sliders.LOL.
JUst useing his arse as a set of vernier calipers to make sure the pipe is 50mm.LMAO

That bracket is a 2 piece bracket we designed to fit around the fuel lines so they dont need to be touched or wear a hole through them from rubbing.

OK, just a a thought it might be for where the fuel tank sits close to the chassis rail. Top job, they look great will place an order in the next few weeks.

They look tops mate. Unfortunately there is no way in hell I would buy another set of sliders online after the dick around last time from xro racing, not suggesting that you would but once bitten twice shy. E-go aren't worth a pinch of shit either guys I would seriously think about who you use to post and definitely get insurance. It is an internet company who use other transport companies to move the gear. No contact phone numbers, everything is done by email and they seem to have no control over what is going on most of the time.

Hey Scotty, how much are your sliders with the checker plate?

How do you remove the factory side steps?

Looking forward to seeing the rear bars.

Any plans for a tube style bullbar?

Is there any pics available of these mounted on a D22 yet?? Interested to see the angle they sit at once mounted.

They look tops mate. Unfortunately there is no way in hell I would buy another set of sliders online after the dick around last time from xro racing, not suggesting that you would but once bitten twice shy. E-go aren't worth a pinch of shit either guys I would seriously think about who you use to post and definitely get insurance. It is an internet company who use other transport companies to move the gear. No contact phone numbers, everything is done by email and they seem to have no control over what is going on most of the time.

I know what you mean Jon and that is why I have done this mate.
Everyone will get there sliders.There are only 2 of us doing them and this is around other work commitments at the moment.
We will be getting a D40 this week to make the sliders for them as we have about 6 orders for them already and have to get a thai built d22 model to get the mounting points right.Once we have done these we will start on the rear bars,then the bash plates.

u sitll wanting my mighty D40 then Scotty ? LOL

I'll actually be in a training session for most of the day, so i'll have my phone on silent - just send me a text and i'll call ya back during my lunch break if ya want to co-ordinate a time for a car swap.

Latest posts

Back