• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news Scotty, these things take time. I look forward to seeing some pics of the D22 sliders when the first set rolls out of production, i'm guessing they will be a similar design to Bolsy's or the set you have on your Navara?

Sounds like you've been busy Scotty! Was hoping you'd be doin bash plates, lookin forward to seeing your gear. U got a name for it all yet? Was thinkin bobcat bars but that's probably trademarked?!

Great news Scotty, these things take time. I look forward to seeing some pics of the D22 sliders when the first set rolls out of production, i'm guessing they will be a similar design to Bolsy's or the set you have on your Navara?

Yes they will be of similar design to mine and also making a few like side steps for other members on here.

Scotty whats going to happen about sump/front diff bash plates i ordered one from tjm in ballarat in january and i am still waiting so i think they can go and get fornicated

Yes Dave we will be getting to them but I have had to build the workshop first.We are going to get some sets of sliders made this week so everyone can see the qaulity product.
We will then get onto the rear bars and bash plates

Whats the chance of making a stronger front diff housing for the d40's? Or maybe start a thread to see if theres much interest

Sounds like we should import stadium trucks and put our current rego plates on them.
Even then we still wont be happy :sarcastic:

I think its kinda been covered but I just wanna ask out of curiousity.
Will your sliders have enough room to use as a step? even a half assed step cross between slider and side step??
Id be happy to apply some skateboard stuff on top of the bar. I dont need full flat running boards. I think that would keep most ball and chains and groins happy would I be right??

Hey Scotty, have u seen the arb under body protection on the wall at Yarra valley 4x4? It looks pretty sweet. Think they only do it for the hilux they said. Might give you a few ideas but.
Cheers

Sounds like we should import stadium trucks and put our current rego plates on them.
Even then we still wont be happy :sarcastic:

I think its kinda been covered but I just wanna ask out of curiousity.
Will your sliders have enough room to use as a step? even a half assed step cross between slider and side step??
Id be happy to apply some skateboard stuff on top of the bar. I dont need full flat running boards. I think that would keep most ball and chains and groins happy would I be right??

The ones I have on mine give you enough room to stand on.I have a size 12 foot and stand on mine with no dramas.

Haha yeah I know scotty, maybe once the rush of sliders and bars dies down abit

We are another step closer guys.Today I got the notcher and tomorrow should have the pipe bender and getting a steel delivery tomorrow or Thursday.
Last night we got our paint delivery and sanding discs and the like.
Hopefully we will have our first set of sliders done by the weekend and will post up pics so you can see the quality of the work.
Thanks for being patient guys.

We are ready to start guys.We have the steel coming in half an hour and got the pipe bender delivered today.As soon as we have a set made I will post photos and let the orders begin.
Cheers Scotty

sweet coz i think my side steps are gonna fall off after the deddick trip, there looking pretty sad

Here are some pics guys.
sliders013.jpg

Look at the notching
sliders014.jpg

sliders015.jpg

sliders016.jpg

Latest posts

Back