• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive just made my own rear bar and own rok sliders. although the side steps dont look much. they held up extremely well this weekend in the wattagans. and hope to finish them in the coming months.
DSC05438.jpg

DSC05690.jpg

DSC05693.jpg

DSC05710.jpg

Scotty have u got any photos on the swing spair tyre and jerry can holder and how much?
U can pm me if u want.

Scotty's rear bar now on...... :rock:

Attachments

• DSCN3184.jpg
    DSCN3184.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 9,298
  • DSCN3182.jpg
    DSCN3182.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 577
  • DSCN3174.jpg
    DSCN3174.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 570
looks good mate
ime at scotts now getting my rear bar and sliders
i watched scott and travis in action yesterday
trav certainly knows his stuff
and the build quality/process is great
fitting them up this morning, scotty will put pics up soon
then going out to scratch them up
cheers

Your stuff looks mad mate. I'll give you a call tomoz to place my order on a set of sliders for my nav. Same as Sparra04 has.

Talk to you tomoz
Cheers

The sliders and bar look awesome Scotty I'll be saving for them for sure and placing my order in a few weeks time.

These bars have a tow bar incorperated into them Mat. We can make the same bar with out the tow bar in it which will fit above your Nissan tow bar

Have you done any for a Thai built D22 with a Hayman Reese towbar yet? When I bought my towbar I was told it was slight different to the Jap built D22's because of the longer tray and used slightly different mounts.

hey scotty was reading threw this thread do u do under body plates as well now for the d40 ?? and how much cheers mate

Back