Shot show 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22dave

Reaction score
Any one go to the melbourne shot show, went for a look around, and the boy got himself a good deal on a safe. The camo clothing was cheap including the main brands

nah i didnt go mate they just put the farker too far away from where i live....... i suspect they have done it DELIBERATELY!!

P.S just thought i better throw a post in to stop the tumbleweed and Crickets.... lol

Was thinking of going but I wouldn't have been able to keep the credit card in my pocket then I would be in trouble when returning home. LOL

Was thinking of going but I wouldn't have been able to keep the credit card in my pocket then I would be in trouble when returning home. LOL

I only bought a top for 15instead of 40, so I was happy. I always go for a look, but the boy needed a safe( mines full), and it was good they don't want to take them back, so 585 for the safe down from 660, and a steel ammo box for35 down from 85. I think it helped that we walked in with a mate from the gun shop who introduced us to the sales rep.

Nice one. I have heard that Sunday is the best day to go if you are just looking for a bit of a bargain rather than a particular item due to them wanting to just sell whats left rather than have to pack it all up. But you take the chance that you may miss out on a specific item that you are after.

Latest posts

Back