Scotty Bocat legal appeal help!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate-ship

Great Spirit guys! Let's keep the monies flowing!

PS, My wife and I will donate some more money next week mate!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

I would love to help out, But I've run into my own financial problems at the moment.

Whats the go with selling off your assets, are you able to sell off your Harley, Nav and earth moving machinery, or are they under your wife's name?

Have you considered a garage sale? They are a good way to bring in quick cash.

Good luck mate.

I would love to help out, But I've run into my own financial problems at the moment.

Whats the go with selling off your assets, are you able to sell off your Harley, Nav and earth moving machinery, or are they under your wife's name?

Have you considered a garage sale? They are a good way to bring in quick cash.

Good luck mate.

Jason I have everything for sale mate apart from the Nav.Its not going anywhere.I'm not on here asking for help mate so I can keep my toys.
Nothing is selling and If it was I wouldn't be asking for help.

G,day Scotty,
Anyhow I am absolutely stoked with the Patrol. It was a stoning bargain for a 2002 4.2 turbo diesel. I sincerely hope this is the turning point in my recent bad luck. I recon all of our bad luck is probably Woody’s fault! “I am Just been cheeky Woodyyyy
RLI

hmmm .... i think you will need to buy me a couple of drinks at muster to make up for that 'slight' mr RLI ....
:cheers!:

Scotty ...
How is the request for legal aid coming along?
I thought the sentance appeal date was about this week?
Has the appeal been postponed at all?

I think its important to update those who have donated - as many people would have had the opportunity to read this thread.

Scotty ...
How is the request for legal aid coming along?
I thought the sentance appeal date was about this week?
Has the appeal been postponed at all?

I think its important to update those who have donated - as many people would have had the opportunity to read this thread.

So Scott....what is happening here?

When's your appeal to be heard?

What's happened with your licence - did Vicroads take it?

What income are you generating to help you along?

I'm sure we would all appreciate an update.

Hi guys the appeal is coming up.I am not posting dates.I still have my licence so far untill after the appeal depending on the outcome. I'm not generating any income to help me along as I am struggleing something shocking.The only reason I went to the muster was a family member loaned me some money to get away to try and destress.I am just living day by day and selling assets when they sell other wise its the disability pension which pays fuck all.i have been very quiet guys for my own reasons as I am doing it extremely hard and thankyou very much all of you that have donated.I am far from the target but I will work around it.Thanks very much guys. The Nav might be the next thing on the market yet. I am advertising the Harley and have to finish the F150 and sell that also.I am still trying to sell my trucks and machines but nobody seems to be buying anything at the moment. I am just trying to live and trying to keep the house.Thanks again guys

Hi guys the appeal is coming up.I am not posting dates.I still have my licence so far untill after the appeal depending on the outcome. I'm not generating any income to help me along as I am struggleing something shocking.The only reason I went to the muster was a family member loaned me some money to get away to try and destress.I am just living day by day and selling assets when they sell other wise its the disability pension which pays fuck all.i have been very quiet guys for my own reasons as I am doing it extremely hard and thankyou very much all of you that have donated.I am far from the target but I will work around it.Thanks very much guys. The Nav might be the next thing on the market yet. I am advertising the Harley and have to finish the F150 and sell that also.I am still trying to sell my trucks and machines but nobody seems to be buying anything at the moment. I am just trying to live and trying to keep the house.Thanks again guys

fingers crossed for some goodluck to come your way...

Hi guys the appeal is coming up.I am not posting dates.The only reason I went to the muster was a family member loaned me some money to get away to try and destress.

i can confirm scotty is coming back to newcastle shortly for his appeal as he will be staying with me while he is here
i will text the local newcastle guys with a date for a get together and dinner shortly
i can also confirm it took a fair bit of arm twisting from several forum members to get him to go to the muster, he needed a break
both he and his daughter had a great time
cheers
sparra

Guys I'd like to send some money for the appeal to scotty but I can't see a link or a paypal email address in the thread (maybe I'm thick and missed it though?).

Can I get the details so I can throw some dollars towards the appeal?

Geoff.

Latest posts

Back