Scotty Bocat legal appeal help!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Paul and great chatting this morning mate.Your a great bloke.

G,day Scotty,

I am still f--king knackered from the flying visit to Victoria to pick-up the Nissan Patrol and then driving it from Geelong to Coffs Harbour in 18 hrs. It pissed down rain from Geelong to Port Macquarie at least I know the windscreen wipers worked excellently!

Anyhow I am absolutely stoked with the Patrol. It was a stoning bargain for a 2002 4.2 turbo diesel. I sincerely hope this is the turning point in my recent bad luck. I recon all of our bad luck is probably Woody’s fault! “I am Just been cheeky Woodyyyy”

It was great to chat with you the other day to mate! I received your text message with the info I required. As soon as I get anything, I will call you ASAP.

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

G, day folks,

I would like to personally thank those members of the forum that have sent monies to help Scotty with his legal appeal! To date we have raised about $600.00. However, we need to raise about $3,000.00 to fund the appeal.

I know that some of our forum members are all doing it tough in the current financial climate at present. For those of us that can help, could you please assist Scotty to help meet his legal appeal costs?

Scotty will be extremely embarrassed by this thread as he is a very pride orientated individual. Scotty is currently trying to sort out a financial settlement with his wife due to their split in their marriage and also trying to pay off a mortgage and other bills, not to mention being a sole custody parent trying to raise his daughter, whilst currently being on low income protection insurance payments from his business. Scotty is desperately trying to sell his business equipment to help pay of other debts.

Unfortunately it comes down to timing. At present Scottys equipment from his business has not yet sold and the legal appeal is coming up soon. That’s why we are trying to raise these funds for Scotty. I know when Scotty is in a better financial position he will reimburse those monies lent to him for his legal appeal.

I for one as well as Scotty, would help any member of this forum should they meet similar circumstances. This trait of helping others in tough times is what galvanises the reputation of mate-ship in this great country of ours.

PS, Thanks once again for your kind assistance!

Regards,

RLI

thanks for the link. i put some cash in through paypal tonight, will put some more in next week if its not to late.

hey scott, hope things are in the improve for you.

as promised i just put some more cash in via paypal.
i hope that gets you a little closer to the target. i will keep watching here and will put some more in next week if need be.

all the best. nathan :cheers!:

Scotty just threw in 200 bucks mate.

All the best, hope all goes well.

I gotta get a set of sliders off you to.

Has Andrew ordered his yet ?

Scotty just threw in 200 bucks mate.

All the best, hope all goes well.

I gotta get a set of sliders off you to.

Has Andrew ordered his yet ?

I ordered on the 1st Aug Dave, i think there just about done.

Last edited:
G, day folks,

I would like to personally thank those members of the forum that have sent monies to help Scotty with his legal appeal! To date we have raised about $600.00. However, we need to raise about $3,000.00 to fund the appeal.

I know that some of our forum members are all doing it tough in the current financial climate at present. For those of us that can help, could you please assist Scotty to help meet his legal appeal costs?

Scotty will be extremely embarrassed by this thread as he is a very pride orientated individual. Scotty is currently trying to sort out a financial settlement with his wife due to their split in their marriage and also trying to pay off a mortgage and other bills, not to mention being a sole custody parent trying to raise his daughter, whilst currently being on low income protection insurance payments from his business. Scotty is desperately trying to sell his business equipment to help pay of other debts.

Unfortunately it comes down to timing. At present Scottys equipment from his business has not yet sold and the legal appeal is coming up soon. That’s why we are trying to raise these funds for Scotty. I know when Scotty is in a better financial position he will reimburse those monies lent to him for his legal appeal.

I for one as well as Scotty, would help any member of this forum should they meet similar circumstances. This trait of helping others in tough times is what galvanises the reputation of mate-ship in this great country of ours.

Regards,

RLI

Great stuff guys!

Regards,

RLI

BUMP

cmon peoples....there is over 6500 members on this forum, whom if each member only donates a massive 47cents
yes...47cents, the target would be reached and without any financial burden to the members

cmooooon, you can doooo it.

G,day folks,

Please remember this I for one as well as Scotty, would help any member of this forum should they meet similar circumstances. This trait of helping others in tough times is what galvanises the reputation of mate-ship in this great country of ours.

Regards,

RLI

put a bit more in Scotty,
I know you need more, If I was on the desal I would be able to loan you the 3G's but I'm only making enough to survive atm....

Any way as i said before, EVERY member only to has put a little in

Just remember the the times you guys have come on here pleading for help with your Nav problems and got help....well its payback time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.I'm far from the target and if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
I know its no bodys problem but mine but I'm in dia straits.I'm struggleing to put food on the table let alone pay for bloody solicitors,Anyway thanks again Scotty.

Its too bad you live so far away, youd be more than welcome to have dinner over here now and again.

what earthmoving gear do you still have, are you selling them separatly or as the whole deal??

Its too bad you live so far away, youd be more than welcome to have dinner over here now and again.

what earthmoving gear do you still have, are you selling them separatly or as the whole deal??

i still have my 2 tippers a 06 T180 tracked Bobcat with 4 in 1 and a 99 Yanmar Vio70 Excavator with hammer,grab,ripper,300,450,600 and mud bucket.it only has 3700 hrs on it. The bobcat has 1200 hrs on it.
Thanks Jim.The way things are going I dont know where I'll be living soon.lol. But then again its not funny.

i still have my 2 tippers a 06 T180 tracked Bobcat with 4 in 1 and a 99 Yanmar Vio70 Excavator with hammer,grab,ripper,300,450,600 and mud bucket.it only has 3700 hrs on it. The bobcat has 1200 hrs on it.
Thanks Jim.The way things are going I dont know where I'll be living soon.lol. But then again its not funny.

whats your asking price on those machines, I can ask around.
I wish I had the cash I've been wanting a small machine for years.
You can pm those prices if you prefer.

Latest posts

Back