Scotty Bocat legal appeal help!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day folks,

My family and i have been on holidays up at Cape York over the last five weeks. During that period, it has come to my attention that Scotty’s wife as left him, that Vic roads notified and advised Scotty that his licence is now also suspended in Victoria. The only positive for Scotty is that he now has got sole custody of his lovely daughter.

However, Scotty is in a real dilemma now because he needs his licence to complete his fatherly duties and responsibilities to his beautiful little girl ie; taking her to and from school, to and from the family doctors should she become ill, to and from all her sporting fixtures and any other event that his daughter requires transport assistance. Furthermore, Scotty has his own medical problems that require him to travel to and from his medical practitioner’s appointments and his solicitor.

At present Scotty and his daughter live in an area constraint by long distances to his daughter’s school, medical, dental facilities and legal practitioners. That’s why Scotty needs financial help with an appeal against his sentence. I firmly believe that Scotty may have a good case to argue for a restricted licence.

As previously stated, I have never physically met any of you; however, in my time participating with the forum, I have noticed a genuine bond between the various members of the forum. For that reason, I am prepared to kick in a $100.00 to help raise funds towards Scotty’s appeal. I am also prepared to donate 2 sets of D22 rims ( 1 x set 16 x 7 ally rims and 1 x set 16 x 6 white steel rims) to be auctioned off to help raise further funds. After speaking to Scotty on the phone, I know that by helping him, one day he will return the favor to you.

PS, and I do not mean, that if you help Scotty and that one day you ring Scotty for help; and you ask him “hey mate can you weld a Toyota driving Muslim extremist to my bulbar” or “mate can you shape this goat stroking sheet wearing faggot into a bonnet ornament for me” I mean nice favors!

Regards,

RLI

:rock:

Sounds good. The Newcastle members are having a get together this sunday at minmi pub, I'm sure we could pass the hat around too rase some money for Scotty.

Regards LLad.

There was a fund/acc setup here a while back....anyone got info 'bout it, we can use it now as an EFT donation/collection point for Scotty

how about the muster commitee organise some sort of raffle to be sold and drawn at the muster with all proceeds going to scottys legal fund ??
when he comes up this way for his appeal my spare room is his to use

how about the muster commitee organise some sort of raffle to be sold and drawn at the muster with all proceeds going to scottys legal fund ??
when he comes up this way for his appeal my spare room is his to use

I am sure we could arrange that Sparra. :big_smile:

How to set up fund

G,day folks,

Scotty or Dave, could you please advise how you want to set up the appeal fund. Also where to send monies to.

Regards,

RLI

no probs i will throw some cash in the hat. just let us know where the hat is so i dont miss.

I can set up a donate link where monies can be sent via Paypal into Scotty’s account.

Scott if you don't have an account already please register here and PM me your email.

I can set up a donate link where monies can be sent via Paypal into Scotty’s account.

Scott if you don't have an account already please register here and PM me your email.

Bump....... Scott has had a terrible run of luck. All contributions are going to a genuine bloke in need of support, every little bit helps.

Appeal Donations advice!

G,day Scotty,

Could you please advise us all how soon you would like all the donation funds to be made by? Can you please advise how much as been raised so far.

Please advise how I can donate 2 sets off D22 rims to you, so that you can sell them to further raise funds for your appeal! they are ( 1 x set 16 x 7 ally rims and 1 x set 16 x 6 white steel rims).

Regards,

RL1

:rock::cheers!:

I thought Dylan set up a link to donate but it has gone I think.I just PM'd him.So far I havn't recieved anything and will need it in the next couple of weeks.
Fuck this is embarrasing but thanks Guys.

I thought Dylan set up a link to donate but it has gone I think.I just PM'd him.So far I havn't recieved anything and will need it in the next couple of weeks.
Fuck this is embarrasing but thanks Guys.

G,day Scotty,

Could you ask Dylan re-the link legal appeal fund transfer or could provide a mailing address!

Regards,

RLI

Latest posts

Back