Remote key and alarm fitting (melbourne)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uniden

Reaction score
hey fellers, asking this on behalf of my cousin, he ain't too puter smart.
he just scored a new d22 and would like to get the remote key and alarm fitted in one go. any auto elec place that do this around melbourne ?
if so, would he have to buy the remote key from nisaan , or do elec places supply their own ?
i never ended up fitting one on mine so wouldnt know.

thanks ahead.

I got a quote for mine for around the $550 mark at an auto elec in Sydney.
Full alarm, immobiliser and central locking with remote.
The Nissan kit is a central locking kit only.

hey bud go to complete options in clayton quoted me my viper alarm 5701 with remote start $300 for installation and an extra $70 for the central locking module to comply with the alarm took about 4hours to install

hey bud go to complete options in clayton quoted me my viper alarm 5701 with remote start $300 for installation and an extra $70 for the central locking module to comply with the alarm took about 4hours to install

Hey mate. Do you know if this kit comes with turbo timer or is possible to incorporate one ?

yeah thats the one i got, not sure if its the same seller though, no need to get it programed by nissan, looked fairly easy to do but i never did it because it had to plug in where my turbo timer is and decided to keep that in, thats alot cheaper than i paid for it!!!!

ordered one yesterday, $220 posted, i will let yous know how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back