Alarm/Immobiliser - Remote Central Locking - Window Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickshew

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a hunt around and not found a thread which covers this so I believe it's a new one...

I have just bought a new D22. One of this things I'd really like would be remote central locking. Looking around it seems a good idea to add it as part of an alarm/immobiliser system. On further research adding window lift to this at the same time would be nice.

After some searching it seems that the Mongoose M80G with the MPW4000 window lifter would be a good way to go. I have ordered an actuator for the drivers door in anticipation of fitting a keyless system.

I have ordered some door switches for the car too which I intend to add. This was originally for the interior light, but will also integrate with the alarm I suspect.

Does anyone have any experience of fitting the above system - or similar. I consider myself reasonably tech savvy but have never installed equipment like this into a car and would appreciate any pointers for technical info (wiring loom) or techniques for success.

Cheers
Nick

Cheers OneMofo

I've just jumped in that thread to see how easy it is. Hopefully some info about the wiring loom will come up. I *want* remote central locking!

The door actuator is on its way from Hong Kong now...

Nick

Back