Red dirt diesel chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleman191

Reaction score
Anyone used them? Is it worth having a fuel rail type chip for occasional use? Could I put it on when I need it (heavy towing or off road) and take it off for day to day driving? Obviously I can but the question relates to the advantages and disadvantages of a fuel rail pressure chip. Is it worth the risk? Who has a chip it chip or one of these on a yd25?

Just wondering if somebody can explain why these chips aren't any good... Or point me to an existing thread that mentions the problems...

Cheers

I stand corrected. Someone else posted recently about B.D.S doing the dodgy on them, so they might be worth staying away from.

I was reluctant to approve above link as I suspect the op(aarkay) to be attached to red dirt diesel somehow
1 post ?

But he has a right to be heard

Cheers

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing but when you follow his link there are others in it. The one about what happened with Tunit seems legit, so it all seems plausible.

My only relationship with Red Dirt is that I have purchased a chip from them and found there services excellent.

I come from a legal background and checked them out after reading the post by Berrima diesel. I asked and listened to the Red Dirt side of the argument. I can confirm their records are completely clear!

Nobody deserves this type of anticompetitive behavior! Berrima Diesel - DPChip and Simon Christie should be counting their lucky stars. The management at Red Dirt appear to have better things to do with their time than taking defamation action against the above.

Thank you for the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back