Rear step

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonkatoy

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thinking about taking my rear step off but I'm
Unsure on how it will look? Does anybody have pictures of this??

Iv put in my own fill pannel, cost me 20 bucks from local sheet metal place, wired in led strips to reverse lights for a brighter back up light.

Attachments

• P6080247.jpg
    P6080247.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 263
Iv put in my own fill pannel, cost me 20 bucks from local sheet metal place, wired in led strips to reverse lights for a brighter back up light.

Hey im looking at the same, (posted a few times) i cant find a way to secure it flush, how did you do yours?? i want it done so there is no bolt heads showing. All infor appreciated.

There are two m8? Threads at the top left and right to bolt into and then i teck screwed in a few spots along the top rail to sure it up. Nice and slick.

Sweet ill track down some check plating and get it cut to size and hopfully i fit it in the next couple of weeks.

Sweet! Was pretty simple. I ysed 1.5mm sheet to reduce weight but have enough rigitidy when screwed down. All it needs to do is hold lights! Looks ok with no checker pattern too! I was over the bumper bumping my pannels and causing damage instead of preventing it! Also, dont forget to drill a whole for your spare tyre thing to fit through!

Any more pics of anybody doing something similar? I'm buying a tub rear to swap over from my tray, and it's coming without a rear step.

Was just looking for ideas for number plate options etc - that looks like a pretty good options so far.

Go to a wrecker and get a rear panel off a DX. They don't have the rear bar on them. You could try a price from nissan to. I have one on mine because I have the ARB rear step tow bar fitted.

image-2647575862.jpg

This is the only photo I have of it on me I can get more if you want any.

Latest posts

Back