Rear Step Problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielHowden

Reaction score
So here is my rear step. Not sure how it is supposed to look because this is how I bought the vehicle. I've looked for a parts diagram to try and figure it out but no joy.

I can see that there should be a plastic cover on the very top but is there a metal part that sits on top of whats left to support the plastic tread?

Also, this part on my truck is at an angle and I am guessing it should be level?

Thanks, Daniel.

PXL_20230413_174640112.jpg

I'd try a local wrecker to see if they have the parts. A vehicle in a front-end collision may have a perfect tail end!

Try David Yarham Salvage ph +44 1508 482 612 and see if he's got your year model (or close to it) in stock. Vehicles from 2006 to 2012 were almost identical.

So here is my rear step. Not sure how it is supposed to look because this is how I bought the vehicle. I've looked for a parts diagram to try and figure it out but no joy.

I can see that there should be a plastic cover on the very top but is there a metal part that sits on top of whats left to support the plastic tread?

Also, this part on my truck is at an angle and I am guessing it should be level?

Thanks, Daniel.

View attachment 37515

61184EA0-DB98-4522-9BDB-9769BCB6F15E.jpeg

This is the 2014 D22 rear bumper and step, I’d say the previous owner has cut the step out.

Latest posts

Back