Rear leafs flat/bowed wrong way

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stellafella

Reaction score
Advice on where i stand!!! Went to fit block to rear leaf springs and noticed they where flat if not bowing the wrong way. Only done 8000km and there a comfort 40mm lift spring came fitted from dealership new! Im pretty sure thu shouldnt be flat never mind bowing the wrong way!
Wait for 10,000km service or make them fix it now? And do i have ground to demand constant load 300kg leafs?

My constant load springs went flat the day I installed them
Fitted an xtra leaf and all good
Don't like your chances with wty

Did they give you about 40mm compared to stock?

My understanding is the more camber in a spring, the harsher the ride.

If the springs were fitted as part of the Sandgropper edition or similar it should be a warranty fix. I would get it in asap and have then assess it. Maybe just have an extra leaf added

I have the same issue with my Tough Dog springs, they are starting to invert at the eye bolt and are nearly flat every where else.
They have a 3 year warranty so might get them to have a look at them.

Thats what i thought when i was lookimg at buying it but checked the lift kit out its not a cheap one if anything the price is on the top end of the lift kits, "i was shocked myself". Decided to not bother taking to nissan just going to build my own leafs got some d40 leafs and gonna add 3 leafs to the current i have fitted

Not an issue with them being flat..talk to ya dealer and talk to spring manufacturers

My stock 2012 Dual cab chassis' rear springs have also gone flat...
Constant load of about 150 Kgs - via tow bar, steel under tray boxes, two in tray tool boxes too.
Bought it late Feb '12, now done just over 33000 Ks.

Back