Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told you that cow was mad Krafty, But we cured what ailed her, She,s hanging in the coolroom, and the $13 dollar stainless blade i bought for the reciprocating saw made light work of splitting and quartering her

I got to the farm yesterday to find crazy bull's gate open and no crazy bull. Apparently crazy bull was needed at one of the other properties but Doc never bothered to tell us he was doing it. Then again he didn't feel the need to tell us he dropped 3 bales of hay on the road on Sunday morning either so fairs fair I guess.

PHUCK ME!! the earth just moved. Can't remember too many earth tremors in this area in the last 20 years, guess all that coal mining is really killing our world as we know it.

Bullwinkle cruise past ballarat Mazda and look at the Camaro out front,

Saw it today: noice. Probably belongs to the dealer principal. His brother sold us the CX7 in January and mentioned that he likes his toys. Perfect colour - yellow with black bonnet.

Saw it today: noice. Probably belongs to the dealer principal. His brother sold us the CX7 in January and mentioned that he likes his toys. Perfect colour - yellow with black bonnet.

Looks like a nice toy for someone, better rob a bank if i want to buy something like that:rambo:

I think mine was about $427 or something, I know it was a lot less than NSW.

We don't need the green slip every year in Vic.

Bloody earth tremor better not have knocked down my partial retaining wall that I have been working on or I'll be really pissed when I get to the farm tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back