Petrol Injection Kit by Chip It-anyone tried

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suchislife

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Petrol Injection Kit by Chip It?

Was looking into the LPG but saw this in the latest 4WD Action and looks the goods, it also comes with a Chip for around the $2k mark and claims up to 50% increase in mid range torque.

Would love to hear about it from someone who has installed in a D40 and where they mounted the tank as I am seriously thinking about putting one in but would like to hear of some real time research done by some Nav people.

there is a thread here on it. but interesting reading on patrol4x4.com about it.

I have a friend that has been in the LPG conversion business fro years and has fitted heaps of Deisel /lpg units and now also fits DPI, and says DPI will take over from LPG, but honestly I don't know why you'd bother, I recently had a Chip-it chip fitted and the last thing I need now is more power. The power available with just the chip is amazing, save yourself a grand, and the hassle of putting in 2 fuels..

Rich I am looking at the benefits of engine life plus additional torque and fuel economy, large tires, towing and loads, I drive some pretty knarly tracks in the Nav like it was aPatrol and could do with the extra Torque to keep up with the lads. I'm not looking for extra KW. Most of my mates have chips and yes performance is good but they only add more diesel. Was hoping someone had put one in and could comment on the performance.

Back