Perth body lift kit!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacb_

Reaction score
Looking to buy a body lift on my 2006 duel cab, not really sure where the best places are to go in perth for a reasonable price, if anyone is from perth and know anywhere to get a quality lift would be appreciated
Cheers, Zac

try tech 9 tyres mate. They are the only guys in Perth who will definitely fit it bud. Cheap and they are good blokes!

Buy a kit from Zordo (in QLD) and do it yourself. It is very easy to do. Id say a day all up and it only costs $400

I rang tech9 they are very reluctant to do a body lift as its illegal.

Really? doesn't sound right at all. All the suspension they do there is never legal. Ive had 2 cars lowered there and i couldn't get out of their driveway because it was to low. Got a quote for a 2" BL for the navara $600 fitted....

Really? doesn't sound right at all. All the suspension they do there is never legal. Ive had 2 cars lowered there and i couldn't get out of their driveway because it was to low. Got a quote for a 2" BL for the navara $600 fitted....

Yeah that is what they told me. I rang them today and they said that. I might ring them again. Do they lift your bull bar for that price.

I seem to remember someone mentioning Wilkinson suspension in bayswater does them, it might have been in the Perth area further down the main page...

Wilkinson's wont do them anymore bud, Na they wont, depends what bull bar you have. Essentially if you have a bull bar that isn't compatible with a body lift you will either need to drill new holes or weld some brackets on to fit it.

Yep emailed Wilkinson's they won't do them. Best bet is to buy a kit and do it your self.

Airbourne suspension in Wangara will do body lifts however they charge round $1400.

any one in perth keen to fit a zordo kit body lift for me ? prepared to pay decent coin would be a big help and much appreciated. or who does installations for the body lifts ?

Latest posts

Back