ome suspension saging rear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
ok i carry aprox 200kg to 250kg of tools in the rear most of the time , i was advised to go for medium load leafs in the rear, when first fitted they lifted 40mm, now after 10,000k in the car the leafs are flat and 0 lift back to standard hieght , taking the car back to see what they say , but im thinking mybe i should o gone for the 400kg constant load leafs,

I have a long range tank, ARB rear bar, canopy, plus a constant load of at least a hundred kg. I have medium "plus 1 leaf" and the ride height is fine. Adding that extra leaf might be an option for you. Cheaper than a full set of new springs too...

Hi Tizz
It looks like I might have the same problem here:
I have bullbar & winch, rock sliders and underbody protection in the front canopy aluminium drawers, 2 batteries and longrange tank and kaymar rear bar on the back.
I installed a 400kg gvm upgrade and my height is only 10-15mm above stock car.
When I called (Kilsyth) ARB they told that with the gvm upgrade and my accessories the car should sit at 790-800mm (rear) from bottom of rim to top of wheel arch.
Also I still have probably 50-70 before left of travel before in the rear but my leaf are totally flat.
Definitely nothing like Doc avatar picture
I'm also contemplating what to do.
Cheers

yea i was thinking of puting an extra leaf in , will see what arb say as it was on there advise that i went with medium leafs

Latest posts

Back