Old members ride, new members pride.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paffoh

Reaction score
The wife is lucky I buy her presents...

I (Um, we) just took ownership of a white 2009 D22 that was previously owned by forum member Jamosa. He has put in a good effort getting the Nissan set up tough and as such I was lucky to find a rather good example of what I was chasing upgrade wise (Hopefully saving $$$ in the long run). As mentioned I cant really take credit for the rig at this stage as mods will probably be pretty slow from my end for a while as its for the wife, although hoping for an Xrox bar and winch down the track (After a run with the genuine bar for a couple of months).

Me you ask, Im a subaru nut (Noticed SKT is here) and have a 2.5" lifted Forester offroad rally spec setup as my daily (No torque just point and shoot) but was easily swayed to the stylings of the D22. I will never sell the Forester, but I might just let it gather dust for certain periods of time (Ie : The weekends!).

Nice forum guys, will get photos up in a few days.

Welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy the new ride. Theres plenty of tips and tricks on here, And hints on how to spend money too

Back