Old members ride, new members pride.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paffoh

Reaction score
The wife is lucky I buy her presents...

I (Um, we) just took ownership of a white 2009 D22 that was previously owned by forum member Jamosa. He has put in a good effort getting the Nissan set up tough and as such I was lucky to find a rather good example of what I was chasing upgrade wise (Hopefully saving $$$ in the long run). As mentioned I cant really take credit for the rig at this stage as mods will probably be pretty slow from my end for a while as its for the wife, although hoping for an Xrox bar and winch down the track (After a run with the genuine bar for a couple of months).

Me you ask, Im a subaru nut (Noticed SKT is here) and have a 2.5" lifted Forester offroad rally spec setup as my daily (No torque just point and shoot) but was easily swayed to the stylings of the D22. I will never sell the Forester, but I might just let it gather dust for certain periods of time (Ie : The weekends!).

Nice forum guys, will get photos up in a few days.

Welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy the new ride. Theres plenty of tips and tricks on here, And hints on how to spend money too

Latest posts

Back