off road perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocky_boy

Reaction score
Hi Guys

does anyone know any good spots to go i am in port kennedy rockingham perth i am very new to this nothing to complicated any recomendations where good spots are to go.

john

Hi John,

The closest spot to you is a place called tim"s thicket, just south of dawesville. You could also try Dwellingup, Harvey, Burnswick Junction. They are about the closest. Or you could have a quick run up telegraph lane off mundajong rd.

Chris

come down to brunswick with us today, friday, and stay the weekend!

4wding and fishing fun ay

check the Perth/WA section of the forum regularly as there is always trips being organised

send me a message on 0413.290.323 if you're keen or at all interested :)

I hope for maddog's sake you don't get that number confused with all your sexting numbers.

Pretty sure thats telephone lane off Mundijong Rd, very good fun in winter but very dangerous, car swallowing mud holes! We call in the gauntlet.

This in my nav after running it this winter, took about 90 min (its only 2,5 km long) got pulled out once, deepest I got it was to the top of the bullbar and had to revere out that one and find another line. Good fun in summer but you dont even need to get into 4wd, unless you get crossed up on some of the ruts

60227_443273821032_605841032_5268861_4533353_n.jpg

If you are heading from the freeway, turn the next left once you go past Golden Ponds fishing park and function centre, its only a few kays from the freeway

Hey mate i am in Pt Kennedy aswell i work away tho so when ever i am home and u want to go 4x4 let me know im always keen

Hi UP n OVA

i'm up for it mate just trying to get free time from work, works overrated sucks.
you see mate well i have not done much off road not like yourself probably hold you back but tomorrow i am going on a full day 4wd tuition course with a company eureka 4xd driving, they also teach mine workers e.t.c..will be learning recovery and theory all the things needed when getting bogged in e.t.c then doing a fair bit of driving i hope it is up ellenbrook way . then doing other 2 course sand and bush more complex as it goes on.

john

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back