northside 4x4 intercooler thoughts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys.
If you have any questions regarding this kit, probably best to give Lindsay a call at Northside 4x4.
I'll take it that we have six people interested, (two definites, four depending on price) so I will give Lindsay a call Tuesday to see if he will do a deal for us.
Can't promise anything, but we can definitely try.
Cheers,
VCrusty.

Update.....
Three definites and five depending on price.
Cheers,
VCrusty.

Floydo said:
Need shipping to NSW. Couple of questions
Are they easy to fit? Is there much turbo lag? Notice any increase in water temp? effect on insurance?

Cheers guys

They're easy to fit, didn't take me long and you get everything you could possibly need in the kit. I don't notice any lag, the Nav seems to take off the way it always did but seems to drive better through the turbo range. There hasn't been a change in water temp, and I listed my I/c on my insurance and the premium didn't rise at all.

Cheers Guys

Will call GIO tomorrow and ask. Was going to fit a X country top mount, if i can get this for a better price. I will give it ago. Heading out back again in 3 weeks. Nice to have it fitted before then.

Ok, group buy on D22 Northside 4x4 FMIC kits......

We have two definites and six depending on price.

I will ask Lindsay for a group buy price on eight kits and get back to you with his response.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Ok, group buy on D22 Northside 4x4 FMIC kits......

We have two definites and six depending on price.

I will ask Lindsay for a group buy price on eight kits and get back to you with his response.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Guys.
Just got off the phone with Jamie at Northside, they make these front mounts in batches of 5.
So for all five he can do them for $1485 each pick up.
I know Shane and I are definites for these, so we'll take the next three guys to post up as definites for the first group buy.
If anyone interstate is interested, I will happily drop the kit off at the closest E-Go depot but you'll have to organise the freight from your end.
Cheers,
VCrusty.

Thanks Vcrusty - but no thanks

Aren't they $1500 retail? So a group buy of 5+ they will do it for $1485 a $15 saving. I will stick with my Xcountry top mount innercooler. $1425 and that includes a 10" thermal fan and bonnet scoop, plus all the piping and mounting brackets.

Thanks again for making the enquire.

Guys.
Just got off the phone with Jamie at Northside, they make these front mounts in batches of 5.
So for all five he can do them for $1485 each pick up.
I know Shane and I are definites for these, so we'll take the next three guys to post up as definites for the first group buy.
If anyone interstate is interested, I will happily drop the kit off at the closest E-Go depot but you'll have to organise the freight from your end.
Cheers,
VCrusty.

Yeah thanks for chasing this up. Got to many other costs at the moment so will give this a miss.

Cheers Pete

Aren't they $1500 retail? So a group buy of 5+ they will do it for $1485 a $15 saving. I will stick with my Xcountry top mount innercooler. $1425 and that includes a 10" thermal fan and bonnet scoop, plus all the piping and mounting brackets.

Thanks again for making the enquire.

They are $1650 retail guys, so $1485 is a bloody good price.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

yeah mate that seems like a good price,i was quoted $1650 as well about a month ago so that's not a bad discount.i'm good to go if we can get 3 more!!!!!

Back