Newy newby

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chado100

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just bought myself a 2007 d40 navara with bull bar, winch, ironman lift and gas shocks, diff lock and canopy.
After having owned toyotas all my life and also my father is a Toyota man also. I still have 5 toyotas in my fleet but will not tow my new boat that I am importing so I had to make the move and love it.
What a great bit og gear.
First thing I would like to do is put a gps/stereo in and have seen some on eBay.
Are they any good???

Thanks in advanced and can't wait to get the new machine off road.
Cheers
Chado

Welcome Chado. There is a the titled Ebay navigation system (I think) which has a list of stuff about one of the ebay dealers. Otherwise I'm sure some people have brought something.

Welcome to the forum.

There are a large variety of GPS units. I have a Pioneer F910BT in mine, which also has a reversing camera built in.

I will replace it one day when I can find a unit with the following features (in addition to what mine already supports):

* Runs Android instead of shitty Win CE
* Has a DIGITAL radio not crappy analog
* Supports large-capacity USB storage devices
* Auto-dims the screen display, not just when I turn on headlights

I could think of more and have them written down somewhere safe, but I've forgotten where 'safe' is.

Howdy and welcome too you new life. You don't know what your missing till you've driven a Nissan lol.
If you mean newy as in Newcastle, make sore you check out the NSW state section as a few guys and girls like to organise trips if your interested.
We just did a Stockton run last week.

Latest posts

Back