Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuckle, so instead of snow and cold winds, you want to go back to rain and mud again.
Naaah, it can't do it two years in a row.

I'd love to but prior family commitments at this stage.

Yeah that was a bummer of a weekend. Still, if we NEVER go, we'll never have a good weekend.

Quite happy to light a fire in the cold, but driving 7-8 hours to do it is less appealing. Might even be easier to go to Broke (McNamara Park) but we'll have the little guy with us and I think Telegherry is safer for him.

craig fitzpatrick said:
where the muster was last year

Lol yeah but is there something on up there or are you just goin there?

There is some kind of 4wd comp on out near mudgee on that weekend, got a flier at tuff trucks, I'll have too see if I can find it.

[QUOTE

Quite happy to light a fire in the cold, but driving 7-8 hours to do it is less appealing. Might even be easier to go to Broke (McNamara Park) but we'll have the little guy with us and I think Telegherry is safer for him.[/QUOTE]

Tony
How goes McNamara park?
Being meaning to duck there for a weekend with the oldies for some time.
Prob. a better spot during the warmer months.
Is it a busy camp area or quite?

[QUOTE

Quite happy to light a fire in the cold, but driving 7-8 hours to do it is less appealing. Might even be easier to go to Broke (McNamara Park) but we'll have the little guy with us and I think Telegherry is safer for him.

Tony
How goes McNamara park?
Being meaning to duck there for a weekend with the oldies for some time.
Prob. a better spot during the warmer months.
Is it a busy camp area or quite?[/QUOTE]

The park can get busy particularly in the fruit picking season and generally in the warmer months. They have a car show once a year (September, I think) and the place gets full for that but at other times there are usually plenty of places to camp.

We prefer right up the north side away from everyone else - but since we have our own toilet, we're fairly self-sufficient.

probally not tyran has a birthday party to go 2 n i think we r going to necknock on saturday 4 a drink at my cuz place

I'm thinking about heading up to the show and having a look around even tho my wallet is empty haha

So as i was discussing with cyc10n, We are going to go for a bit of a play on Saturday around the newcastle area for anyone that wants to tag along. The tracks arent too hard, but i will say you might have a lot of fun (or not) with road tyres after all this rain, as i imagine it might be quite slippery. Wont be an all day thing, probably just for a couple of hours. Let me know if your keen :)

morticus said:
So as i was discussing with cyc10n, We are going to go for a bit of a play on Saturday around the newcastle area for anyone that wants to tag along. The tracks arent too hard, but i will say you might have a lot of fun (or not) with road tyres after all this rain, as i imagine it might be quite slippery. Wont be an all day thing, probably just for a couple of hours. Let me know if your keen :)

Well you already know I'm in beau, just let's us know a time and a place

Would someone shoot sparra a text, if he is keen to come then Sunday morning is ok, but i need to be down at Central coast by 2pm, so im suggesting 9am meet at the servo before the sports fields before you hit the Newcastle link road. Otherwise tomorrow is a go ahead... It should be fun with this rain!

I don't have sparra's number but Sunday morning at 9am is perfect. I got the folks coming over Saturday at 230pm...

Latest posts

Back