New to the site

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulyB

Reaction score
Hi Folks just signed up as I have a ST-R on order. Not my first 4WD by far, but my first Nissan.( oh God what have I done)
I've traded the Landcruiser 80 series in and have been waiting for six weeks now for the D22 to arrive. Nissan can't keep up with the orders.
But hopefully it will turn up this week.
Cheers
Paul

welcome Paul, yeah nissan aust said a while back they could sell another 1000 D22s a month if they could source them. Can't see them stopping manufacturing them for some time. You'll never go back to toyota now :D

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you haven't thrown out the air box, that might come in handy on the '22. Also, you'll find the wheelbase of the D22 a little longer so its ramp-over might not be what you are used to (don't worry, the D40 is longer again).

Still, it's a good truck and should serve you well. Planning any mods? There are some Navara owners up your way that go out in groups now and again - keep your eyes out on their threads.

Food for thought.

When the D22 starts getting made in Japan again.

Wonder if they will go back to the same trays as the old Japan built ones.

Thanks folks for the welcome and the wise words of wisdom. Looking forward to hearing any tips or direction for the new money pit:sarcastic: I use my Four-bys for hunting (Mainly Deer) and camping, also work ( Chippie by trade )
Looking at putting a Checker plate tray and canopy on, with the Gull wing type doors, any suggestions.
Thanks again
Paul

Latest posts

Back