New Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo4x4

Reaction score
Interesting...looks a little 200 series-ish with the v8

2010-Nissan-Patrol.jpg

http://www.nissan.com.au/webpages/models/All_New_Patrol_teaser_model.html#/photo-gallery

Last edited:
And with complete independant suspension (front and rear). Nah im not too keen on the look of it, and i rekon they are silly not to release it with a diesel option.

Well thats my 2cents worth anyways.

Bart

definitely not for me. You no there doing something wrong when they try to make 4x4 to look like sports cars..

Obviously not directed at the 4WD market anymore..... just look at the background. new patrool= FUGLY

Geez i hope the D40 can take stock in the the D22, in that i hope it doesnt succumb to these drastic new overhauls of the Pathy and Patrol. The D22 is good because its only had minor changes in the space of what, 8 or 9 years? Aesthetically that is...

Geez i hope the D40 can take stock in the the D22, in that i hope it doesnt succumb to these drastic new overhauls of the Pathy and Patrol. The D22 is good because its only had minor changes in the space of what, 8 or 9 years? Aesthetically that is...

They will follow the soft roader design, probably end up looking like a BT50 which looks like shit...

BT-50 is the ugliest truck i have ever seen...im hoping the patrol grows on me but yea atm its looking a bit average

Latest posts

Back