New D40 Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyb

Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought my new Navara ST.
Only had her a couple of days a love it already.

First 4x4 as ive upgraded from a 2004 commodore(currently for sale)

Love to get to know some of you boys and get some knowledge.

Im an Electrician from Tullamarine area.

Cheers, Ben.

G'day Ben and welcome to the forum, do you have any plans for the new ute or are you just going to keep it stock for now?

G'day Ben and welcome to the forum, do you have any plans for the new ute or are you just going to keep it stock for now?

Hey mate.
I'd love to get a steel bulbar put on soon and a couple of spotties first to go with it. Still undecided as to weather i should go to an arb shop and get one or to go for a cheaper ironman one off ebay or something.

I have always used ARB bars and have always been happy with the quality, BUT there are some really good alternatives like as you mentioned Ironman also try MCC there bars are very similar to ARB.
there is a guy on here at the moment from there sales team, im sure he has dropped a few hints in a few others threads like "Lladnar new STX" thread, might be worth hitting him up for a price??

I have always used ARB bars and have always been happy with the quality, BUT there are some really good alternatives like as you mentioned Ironman also try MCC there bars are very similar to ARB.
there is a guy on here at the moment from there sales team, im sure he has dropped a few hints in a few others threads like "Lladnar new STX" thread, might be worth hitting him up for a price??

I think I'm leaning towards Ironman at the minute just because of there price, although i haven't gotten a price from ARB yet. I will defiantly look into the MCC bars though thanks for the info!

G'day Welcome Benny

Steel bar will require stronger springs and approiate shocks in the front. Std. springs are soft.

All in good time when the money comes I guess. Thanks for the info though.

Took it out on the weekend just gone and seemed to go alright for a stock nav

Hi Ben
I've just had my 2013 ST last Saturday and she is a dream to drive. Heaps of torque and wow that acceleration. The 6spd gearbox sings! My my she's a beauty. Hope she'll stay that way for a long long time.
Cheers,
JJ

Hey mate.
I'd love to get a steel bulbar put on soon and a couple of spotties first to go with it. Still undecided as to weather i should go to an arb shop and get one or to go for a cheaper ironman one off ebay or something.

hard lesson , don't cheap out , you will regret it later , always look to see what others have done and you shouldn't go wrong

Latest posts

Back