New d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.

Your slipping. I was waiting for a better response then that, your usually good for them.

Apologies but I'm busy busy busy trying to make a design that just isn't working, also trying to decide whether it's worth paying $450 to fix an 8 yr old rear projection TV that's already shit itself once or just bite the bullet and get a 55 inch LED for $1500

most of the guys I fit D22 lids to seem pretty happy with Thai build ute. no drivetrain issues
just tub moves if not tightened properly

Hmmmmmmm, Who has the biggest shed in Thailand? Toyota or Nissan. If they were still built in Japan I would be a bit worried at the moment. Thanks for filling me with confidence on my new purchase.Still got time to bail out. Should I?
Mate, I have a new 2010 STR thats done 3.5k so far. I am happy with it. No probs apart from a rattle that I cant figure out when I go over lots of corrugations. But I guess you learn to live with those things by turning up the stereo. I think the EGR mod is a must do because you definitely don't want dirty sooty crap back in your engine and its reasonably easy to do. You will also get better fuel economy by doing it too. Always remember that you will only hear about the bad stuff here and all the good stuff goes unsaid in a lot of cases. Go and enjoy your new truck and if you wanna, you can dish it up to all the D40 blokes. (They can take it...)

Yeah, Good comment bigcarlos I will enjoy it and will do the EGR mod and chip eventually.Just one thing I am curious about. Do you affect warrantee by doing these modifications? If something does go pear shaped with the engine you dont want to give them a reason not to fix it.
As for the rattle you have, it might be an electrode under the mat that Deng the painter left there. Common problem apparently.

Yeah, Good comment bigcarlos I will enjoy it and will do the EGR mod and chip eventually.Just one thing I am curious about. Do you affect warrantee by doing these modifications? If something does go pear shaped with the engine you dont want to give them a reason not to fix it.
As for the rattle you have, it might be an electrode under the mat that Deng the painter left there. Common problem apparently.

From what I've read on this forum, the chances of the nissan guys actually noticing the mod is minimal. If its done correctly, they won't see it unless they physically go out of their way to look for it. Just don't paint the blanking plate bright orange or anything. To be honest, I don't know why they EGR is there in the first place and it would certainly be in the best interest for Nissan not to have it at all. I think perhaps the EGR is there only because of the federal government emissions regulations standard which for this vehicle (for the first 200k at least) is a load of bollocks in my opinion anyway.

Latest posts

Back