New 2010 Navara D40 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kxd

Hi, My name is Kon and I have just picked up a new 2010 Navara STX TD Dual cab.

I have started to look at fitting some accessories only to discover that there has been some changes made to the latest model vehicle and alot of the manufacturers have not caught up yet. In particular the chassis in the front has changed and bullbars that fitted the 2009 model now don't fit the 2010 model.

Has anyone fitted any of the following accessories on their vehicle, any feedback on the accessory you have fitted (Likes/dislikes) are welcomed.

Bullbar, Canopy, Snorkel, Duel battery system, roof racks.

I also have already changed over the tyres and fitted BFG all terrains (265 65 R17). Has anyone found any aftermarket 17inch rims that suit the new Navara, apparently the stud pattern has also changed from previous model Navaras.

Cheers, Kon.

P.S. Looking forward to enjoying my new Navara.

Hi Kon

I found the same issues as you now are exeriencing.

I think Ironman were the first to be able to offer the winch bars for the Thai built D40's - i got mine back in december 09. I think the issue is the Thai built vrs Spanish built chasis are slighly different.

Has anyone found any aftermarket 17inch rims that suit the new Navara, apparently the stud pattern has also changed from previous model Navaras.

They changed the stud pattern again?
I don't think so, the D40 stud pattern is 6x114.3 which is different to most other 4wd being 6x139.7.

You shouldn't have any problem getting aftermarket "BLING" alloys, If thats your thing, but you wont find any 17 steelies, only 16's

Hi Kon,

ARB now manufacture 2 compatible bars. See ARB website

Reference change of tyres, are they LT tyres (more durable)?

Did the change of tyres affect the electonic stability control?

Regards, John S

Latest posts

Back