Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Robinson

Reaction score
Hi eveyone,
Im new to the forum and looking forward to any tips you guys may have. I purchased a 2010 d40 navara kingcab last month and it has been going very well. Its got 250k and its a 6sp manual but no issues as yet however It has a EVC idrive system installed and im not familiar with them… what are the pros and also any cons? I have never had one on my previous navaras. What oil should i be using? Theres alot of controversy between the 5w-30 and the 10w-40. It has no DPF and its a Thai build. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated 👍

Hi personally I run I drive and wouldn’t live without it nowadays it is great for for getting the throttle to respond when off-road just the way I want it too I can put on E 2 and ease on out of rocks etc or when on sand put on U9 and get instant power to get wheels turning before it bogs down I run mine around on ac most time it gets nice response on throttle and fuel mileage no difference I can tell one benefit is it definitely lessens turbo lag hope this helps

Latest posts

Back