Navara recall

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that Nissan are recalling 29000 Navaras from 05-08 models for possible cracks in the wheels.

Yeah because they don't care about D22's

The radio and TV advertising will be a "last call" type effort done by Nissan to ensure they have done their legal obligation. The recall wont ever close but they do only have to publicly notify people for a set period of time and after that it's up to the owner to contact them. Chances are the numbers of suspected don't equal the number of inspected so they are making their final calls to people who might have brought second hand and not got recall letters as the original owner.

D22's are just better.

You talked your old man out of getting a D22 because we would of payed you out ?

According to the recall notice I got, they inspect the rims for cracks and replace any faulty ones immediately, then replace them all when stock is available.
I haven't got around to getting it checked yet.
Has anyone had any problem with their rims?

I think there has only been one reported case on here and that was 2 years ago. I don't think anyone's had any issues with the recall process though.

Dave: I didn't need to talk him out of a D22 he's smart enough to realise for himself that such a move would have made him the laughing stock of the country.

Back