National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1030018.jpg

Haha good track that one, dont think I told yas but we wernt far from the main road lol

Also please note all d22 drivers, d40 - king of the hill

more pics up lads!!! keep em coming :)

and glad everyone seems to have had fun! (the NRL final was crap so ya didn't miss anything)

I rang the Suicide line the other day and they hung up on me...but that's probably off topic.

Some camp ground pics

We did the round trip in 2641 k's! It was a great weekend, we had a blast and it was great to meet you all.

The dirtiest ute award went to the 550, closely followed by Tony LOL.

Here are some pics of the camp area and the entry into the camp area.

tooraweenah_3.jpg

tooraweenah_2.jpg

tooraweenah_1.jpg

I'd like to thank and congratulate the committee on a well run and professional event. I was impressed by the level of patience the committee members showed during the entire weekend, no question was too stupid, no request too hard. Great job folks.

Last edited:
siringo said:
The dirtiest ute award went to the 550, closely followed by Tony LOL.

I'm sorry siringo, but scotty's & mine where way dirtier then the 550 & Tony. Me & Sparra got told by a highway copper at meriwa "how about you's give'm a wash boys"

2220 kms round trip (32" tyres, so you can probably add 5% to that figure) - and the last leg i managed to get 14 l/100 kms, considering the load i was hauling back from Sydney I think that was a remarkable effort. I managed to tuck in behind a truck for about 100kms after passing by Albury, that made a huge savings in fuel on the way home.

I would have made it home on my long range tank, but i chickened out when i heard over the UHF about the traffic conditions coming back through melbourne, so i tossed a 20 l jerry can of fuel in just to be safe, on the outskirts of melbourne.

Guys, thanks for the compliments to the committee for the efforts we had gone through to put this event on for us all. Even with the rain that we had, we all managed to spend time around the camp fire and enjoy each others company. The rain certainly made the tracks that would otherwise have been very safe, turned interesting to say the least.

One vehicle sustained some panel damage from sliding into a rock, Another coped a branch along the side of the door, and of course the 550 took a bit of damage to the side step which resulted in its removal by the end of the muster. All vehicles received damage on the passenger side ... go figure?

I upacked the Navara last night when i got home, and left the trailer for this morning. and finally got to the office just after 10:30 this morning. Before going to the office, I took my Navara over a weigh bridge and died of shock. I'll start a new thread about how much our beasts weigh !!!

My wife took some great footage of the navara's traversing some of the terrain - I will be downloading these and there will be a DVD of the Muster. Please wait patiently for this, as the data will be coming from various sources and then put together.

Back