Mechanic to Undertake D22 Modifications

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew h

Reaction score
I would like to take my d22 to someone to do the EGR/Butterfy mod, dump-pipe & exhaust upgrade. I am not mechanically skilled. I live in South Brisbane. Any recommended mechanics to do the work? Thankyou

Have you already got an exhaust? if so someone on here should be able to help out with these mods as they should not be difficult to do

Thanks Josh. I should be right as I am going to Beudesert Exhausts for the dump pipe & exhaust & am going to give the EGR mod a go myself thanks to the great instructions on this website (fingers crossed all goes well). Cheers

You will be fine mate there is alot of info for that mod on this site.

How much is your exhaust costing, only reason I'm asking is suncoast do them for $600 fitted and they have really good reviews on this site

I live in Brisbane (southside). The exhaust is $1250 + $300 for fitting. Comes with the 1/4"BSP Pyro mount. Sounds expensive but went on the good reviews from this forum?

He's in south brissy Dave.
Andrew, I am mechanically spastic and have limited tools but with the help of this forum I've done the egr mod, fitted a UHF, wired spotties, installed a snorkel, extra reverse light etc etc.
Give it a go first before you give away your hard earned, blokes on here are really helpful.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back