MCC Rear Bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to MCC head office down here in Melbourne today. $890 in black. That's if you pick it up / not colour coded. And they have them on shelf.

So I finally fit my rear bar today. It arrived 2 weeks ago but we been busy at work and me being me and not being able to leave well enough alone decided to paint it since I couldn't leave the bullbar alone either and painted that also back when I put that on.So it had to match. I've always thought leaving them black on two tone vehicles doesn't look right.
Looks much better for the 3 or so hours of sanding and masking though. Very happy with the product and fits perfectly. Really straight forward fit up and seems very solid. The powder coat finish is much better than what i've seen from the other usual suspects.Won't name any brands. My only gripe is that being as open as it is I might need to fab up an infill panel to finish it off.
All in all I highly recommend them to anyone who's been contemplating going to this sort of bar.

Mines black over silver so to tie in with the lower half I went silver. Same with the bullbar. Only painted the outer faces and the bars that wrap around and under the quarter panels hence the reason for the 2 hours of masking up!

Sorry haven't put pics up yet guys. I've managed to get a pic into the gallery of my rear bar fitted up tonight but don't know how to get it from there to here. I'm a bit computer illiterate.LOL. If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated.

Here done it for you mate. Looking good.

09 STR's rear bar.

0042.JPG

0063.JPG

Yeah was thinking of possibly doing something like that. Because they are so open with the holes it does look a little unfinished.

Looks the goods with added checker plate.
I'm about to start building wheel and jerry can holders for my Jack bar.

If any of you guys with the rear jack bar find your tail gate wont open all the way, your bar has moved up.

image-190187448.jpg

I made this plate to strengthen the chassis for the rear jack bar hit the ground and bent the chassis.

image-297835633.jpg

Looks the goods with added checker plate.
I'm about to start building wheel and jerry can holders for my Jack bar.

Make sure you post up some build pics I'd be keen to see how u do it. I'm thinking of just making a very simple but plan rear bar I found a pic on google so something like this....ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366173852.519110.jpg

Will post pic as I'm building.

That bar a carrier don't look that crash hot.

Latest posts

Back